Hey Girls and Gents!
So for the last four weeks, I've been doing a long “review” of a DIY Lash Growth Serum that I made; I've found the recipe on Pinterest (Follow me @HafsAR)
I know that a lot of companies already have them, but I really didn't want to shell out the money for ‘em, so that’s where trusty pinterest comes in to play, I've found a lot of recipes, but I went with the one that applied to me the most and went with that, another reason is that I already owned everything needed, so that was a no brainier for me.
I’ll post some of the recipes I've found below, and tell you which one I ended up making and using.
Comment below and let me know which DIY recipe you used or Serum you bought and tell me how it worked for you.
Anyway, it was easy to make and even easier to apply, just apply it like you would mascara, and that’s it! I applied it every night before going to bed, this way it could really soak into the lashes, and promote growth, and thickness.
For me I saw that my lashes got longer faster, then it did thicker within the first week, by the second week my lashes looked a little bit thicker, but I still found that my lashes grow longer easier then thicker, it could just be my lashes, as my family has long lashes already and seems to grow pretty fast, but I still saw the difference in my lashes from when I started, so that a plus lol, the third and fourth week, is really when I started to notice that my lashes looked really lush and full, even without me applying mascara, and when I did apply mascara… holy cow, it looked great!!!
Anyway, most products and companies tell you, you have to be using it for at less four to six weeks before you’ll see major results, and it’s true, at less for me that is, so if you really want your lash to be more lush and full and you don’t see a quick difference in a few days, don’t worry give it a few weeks, and apply it every night, and you’ll see results.
Recipes I've found online:
1. 3 parts Vitamin E oil, 1 part Olive Oil, and a few drops Vanilla Extract (Mix and Shake before each use)
2. 1 part Castor oil, 1 part Aloe Vera, and 2 parts Vitamin E oil (Mix, and stir when needed)
3. mix equal parts, Almond oil, Castor oil, and Vitamin E oil (Mix and Shake before each use)
I Used Recipe 2!
That’s your going to need:
· A clean bottle or jar (to mix and keep your lash growth serum in)
· A clean mascara wand (you can by a pack from sally’s beauty supplies, for really cheap)
· A label, or sticker (so you remember what’s in it lol I always label everything, but that’s just me)
Note: tell me, if y'all want me to do an update in a few weeks or not!
Update here: DIY Eyelash Growth Serum (Updated)
Peace n' Love<3